Center for Strategic Health Partnerships
The mission of MPHI’s Center for Strategic Health Partnerships (CSHP) is to improve health outcomes through robust stakeholder partnerships. The Center for Strategic Health Partnerships operates at the interface between clinicians, researchers, patients, families, public health specialists, community leaders, and other stakeholders to develop clinical research that is relevant and important to stakeholders, and to support public health initiatives that improve health outcomes.
Meet the Leadership
Mat Edick, PhD
Projects, Resources, & Publications
Recent IBEMC Publications
- An Exploration of Genetic Test Utilization, Genetic Counseling, and Consanguinity within the Inborn Errors of Metabolism Collaborative (IBEMC).
- Comparison of Methods of Initial Ascertainment in 58 Cases of Propionic Acidemia Enrolled in the Inborn Errors of Metabolism Information System Reveals Significant Differences in Time to Evaluation and Symptoms at Presentation.
- 221 newborn-screened neonates with medium-chain acyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency: Findings from the Inborn Errors of Metabolism Collaborative.
- Outcomes and genotype-phenotype correlations in 52 individuals with VLCAD deficiency diagnosed by NBS and enrolled in the IBEM-IS database.
- Outcomes of cases with 3-methylcrotonyl-CoA carboxylase (3-MCC) deficiency – Report from the Inborn Errors of Metabolism Information System.
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism Collaborative: large-scale collection of data on long-term follow-up for newborn-screened conditions.